Reading our books on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch
Once you’ve purchased and downloaded your ePub editions of any of our books it is very simple to view it on your iOS device (iOS includes the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch – all touch-based Apple devices). Follow these simple steps:
- Open iTunes on your computer.
- Drag the ePub file into iTunes. The book will be imported and automatically added to your books.
- Click on Books in your iTunes Library. Writing Assignments should now be displayed.
- Connect your iOS device and allow it to sync.
- Locate your device in the iTunes display under Devices. Select it. The Summary page will be displayed.
- Click on Books on the Summary page.
- If you’ve selected for All Books to be synced, the book will automatically be transferred to your device.
- If you have selected for Selected books to be synced, locate Writing Assignments in the Book selection and click the Check box (or confirm that the box is checked).
- Click the Apply button in the lower right of the iTunes window.
- The book will now be transferred to your device. You may transfer the book to as many of your own devices as you desire. Please do not share this book/file with friends. They’ll need to purchase their own copy or you can buy one for them!